Terms & Conditions of the Service:
- This service is available for PSO Smart Fleet/Corporate/Commercial Cards only and not for old Magnetic-Strip based PSO Cards.
- PSO will not be responsible for any delay or unsuccessful delivery of any SMS/Email alerts for whatever reason.
- There will be no relaxation in PSO Cards Bill Payment in case the alerts are delayed or not received for whatever reason.
- Long names may appear truncated in SMS due to limitation of SMS length (e.g. Account Name, PSO Retail Outlet Name etc.)
- SMS/Email Alerts are for information purpose only and may not be used for reconciliation purpose.
- Ensuring integrity of ownership of the Mobile Phone Number(s) and/or Email Address (es) subscribed is the responsibility of the subscriber(s) and the authorized signatory of the account.
- In case of any dispute, cardholder should inform PSO Cards Division within 48 hours of receiving SMS/Email Alert.