PSO Fleet Card
The PSO Fleet Card is a vehicle specific card that enables customers to track the consumption of each vehicle in the fleet. The vehicle registration number and the vehicle category are embossed on the Fleet Card enabling Fleet Managers to track the purchases of each vehicle, economize fuel expenses and manage the fleet effectively.
PSO Corporate Card
The PSO Corporate Card is an employee-specific card with a pre-approved credit limit. It is provided by the employer and has the employer and employees’ name embossed on it for effective management and control. It helps track individual expenditure and maybe used for individual or bulk consumption. Corporate Cards exceeding 500 liters or Rs.50000/- in consumption are treated as a 'Bulk Card' (used to purchase fuel for generators).
The upgraded PSO Corporate Card adds to the customer’s convenience since it can be used for fuelling as well as redemption of points. The loyalty feature embedded in the card removes the need to utilize the Privilege Loyalty Card separately.
Supplementary Corporate Card
Corporate Cardholders can avail up to 3 Supplementary Cards and can also share the limit of their Primary Card. Loyalty points earned against the Supplementary Cards are automatically accumulated with the points earned against the primary card.
Who can avail PSO Fuel Cards?
- Company owned fleet/pool vehicles
- Logistics and distribution companies
- Corporate executives
- Private vehicle owners
Customizable features of PSO Smart Fleet and Corporate Cards
- Product wise configuration of the card (Petrol, HOBC, Diesel, CNG, Lubricants)
- Controls such as limiting the card to daily, weekly, monthly or yearly usage.
- Product wise limit option
- Limit transaction frequency in a day
- Restrict card to all PSO outlets, specific outlets or geographical locations
- Restrict card usage to specific days
- Multi product limits option available i.e. you may assign separate limits for petrol, CNG etc.
Benefits of PSO Smart Fleet and Corporate Cards
- Economy in fuel expenditures
- Pre-approved credit limit
- Prevention of misuse since the vehicle registration number is embossed on the card.
- Personalized Corporate Card for managing monthly fuel-entitlement
- Reduces risk of cash-handling
- Accumulation of PSO Loyalty Points and facility to avail all the benefits of the PSO Loyalty Card on the Corporate Cards
- Issuance of up to 3 supplementary cards against a single Corporate Card
- Elimination of paper work as well as cumbersome reconciliation at organizations
- Computerized and consolidated monthly billing statements with detailed expenditure of each vehicle
- Availability of two dedicated help lines; Ta'aluq Care Line (from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm) and ORIX help line (24/7) to serve you.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply, kindly follow the below mentioned steps:
Fill in a new account opening form and get it signed and stamped by an authorized signatory - the forms are available at all PSO offices and may also be downloaded from our corporate website.
Attach the requisite documents (listed below) along with account opening form:
- Valid CNIC/SNIC of authorized signatories and Corporate Card applicants
- Account opening request on company letter head
- Bank reference letter
- Letter of Authority' from the Head of Organization in favor of the Authorized Signatories dealing with PSO on behalf of that organization. In case of GoP-Clients, an official notification of Appointment as Drawing & Disbursement Officer (DDO) or similar Authorization Letter would be required
Submit the new account opening form along with requisite documents at our Head Office or Regional offices.
How much does it cost?
The PSO Fleet & Corporate Card is available for our customers at minimal cost:
- First time application-processing charges per card - Rs. 250/-
- For the issuance of a replacement (lost or damaged card) - Rs. 250/-
- Renewal of a card is free of cost
- A nominal service charge of 1.65% on monthly consumption will be charged each month.
- A late payment surcharge of 2% is applicable